Suspension, Shocks, Springs & Struts
Loss of control of any vehicle endangers the lives of others on the road. When your vehicle's suspension is degraded, you may begin to notice the following:
- Roll or sway on turns
- Front end "dives" when braking
- Rear end "squats" when accelerating
- Excessive bouncing or sideways slides on rough roads
- Your vehicle "bottoming out"
If you are concerned about your vehicle's suspension, call Kipling Car & Truck Service right away. Once you bring in your vehicle the first contributing factors we look for are:
- Leaks on housing
- Dents on the strut or shock body
- Worn rubber mounting bushings
- Abnormal tire wear
- Damaged compression bumpers
- Damaged protective boots
We will carefully examine your car and provide you with the service options you need to repair the situation.